Dance Attire for the 2015-2016
Students can be fitted for dance shoes at the studio during the months of August/September. Orders are made to Lebos and available for pick up within 2-3 business days.
If you miss the shoe fitting times or chose to purchase your own shoes you can visit any website such as; Discount Dance Supply or Amazon.
Please no shoe laces in tap shoes. Must be velcro, elastic and elastic buckle.
Lebo’s is located at the following 2 locations:
The following are Lebo’s style numbers:
- Recreational Combo classes – #6370 – Barbette Caramel Velcro Tap Shoes, #211 – Barbette Pink Full Sole Ballet Shoes, Leotard any color, tights are optional.
- Recreational Advanced Classes – #3800 Capezio Caramel Tap Shoes, #409 Pink Split Sole Leather Ballet Shoes, #SO258L Tan Gore Jazz shoes
- Hip Hop Students – Comfortable loose clothing and tennis shoes. (no jeans)
- Competition Students:
- Ballet – Pink Split Sole Ballet shoes, Black Leotard and Pink Tights. Hair in a secured bun.
- Tap/Jazz – Black booty shorts, black sports bra, hair neatly secured in a high bun or pony tail.
- Technique/Contemporary/Lyrical – Black booty shorts, black sports bra, hair neatly secured in a high bun or pony tail. Tan lyrical turning shoe. (leather or canvas)
- Pre Professional Ballet Program Students
- Assigned style and color of leotard and Pink Tights. Pink Split Sole Ballet Shoes. Hair in a secured bun.