Dance Attire for the 2017 – 2018
Students can be fitted for dance shoes at the studio during the months of August/September. Orders are made and available for pick up within 2-3 business days.
If you miss the shoe fitting times or chose to purchase your own shoes you can visit any website such as; Discount Dance Supply or Amazon. Any brand name is acceptable as long as the colors are TAN Tap shoes and PINK Ballet shoes. Please no shoe laces in tap shoes. Must be velcro, elastic or elastic buckle.
Lebo’s is our preferred vendor and below are the style numbers for dance shoes. Lebo’s is located at the following 2 locations:
The following are Lebo’s style numbers:
- Recreational Combo classes – #6370 – Barbette Caramel Velcro Tap Shoes, #211 – Barbette Pink Full Sole Ballet Shoes, Leotard any color, tights are optional.
- Recreational Advanced Classes – #3800 Capezio Caramel Tap Shoes, #409 Pink Split Sole Leather Ballet Shoes, #SO258L Tan Gore Jazz shoes
- Hip Hop Students – Comfortable loose clothing and tennis shoes. (no jeans)
- Competition Students:
- Ballet – Pink Split Sole Ballet shoes, Black Leotard and Pink Tights. Hair in a secured bun.
- Tap/Jazz – Black booty shorts, black sports bra, hair neatly secured in a high bun or pony tail.
- Technique/Contemporary/Lyrical – Black booty shorts, black sports bra, hair neatly secured in a high bun or pony tail. Tan lyrical turning shoe. (leather or canvas)
- Pre Professional Ballet Program Students
- Assigned style and color of leotard and Pink Tights. Pink Split Sole Ballet Shoes. Hair in a secured bun.